Fabric and Notions Returns and Exchanges:
- Returns are accepted within 15 days of shipment and must include your original invoice. Please contact us in advance of any return for an authorization.
- Returns must be in original condition.
- Returns and orders that are cancelled prior to shipping but after being cut are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If you require a refund to your credit card, please write your full credit card number on your invoice, as we do not store this information.
- We can only accept returns on full yard cuts. (So if you order 1.5 yards and want to return it, we will be able to offer a refund only on the full yard.)
- We do not refund shipping costs on returns or exchanges.
- DiaperFAB cannot be responsible for sewing errors, improper handling of fabric, unraveling of fabric in the laundry, or leaky diapers made from fabric we sell. (Leaks are very very very rarely a problem of the fabric itself.)
- We check all of our fabric for flaws both as it comes in our door, as well as when it goes out. However, it is possible that fabric containing flaws could be shipped out. If you receive flawed fabric, please contact us and we will be happy to refund or exchange your purchase, including shipping costs, upon verification of the flaw.
Diaper Sewing Kit Returns and Exchanges:
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted for diaper kits. We are happy to replace any defective items, please contact us for more information.
- We try to ship out all orders within three business days of receiving them. If it will be longer than this, we will contact you.
- We are happy to ship internationally. We cannot falsify customs documents (ie: we will not mark any shipments as "gift"). You are responsible for all taxes and tariffs.
- If you live near us (in Des Moines Iowa), we're happy to have you make an appointment to look at or choose your fabric in person.